Spirituality is a very big part of many people’s lives. When a New baby is welcomed into the world, many people opt for a celebration whether religious or spiritual so as to introduce their little one. Terms used for these celebrations vary from Baptism to Christening to Bris. For some families, these celebrations are large family events requiring intense planning.
MaliMooBaby.com and MaliMooBaby.ca has started to include specialty items for these events in the BABY BOUTIQUE category. As family traditions vary and so do the individual tastes of parents, MaliMooBaby has a large variety from simple cotton to dupioni silks.
Several items will be added daily beginning today until the end of June.
Be certain to check stock day to day in order to assure that you have seen all the beautiful items offered in the Baby Boutique!
This gallery contains 1 photo.
The moment I found Pretty Pushers, I fell in love. I wish they would have been around 10 (ahem) years ago when I gave birth to my beautiful baby. If anyone would have paraded around in one of those sexy mommy-to-be get ups, it sure would have been me! I really believe in these wonderful and sexy delivery gowns. Why? Labour day is not only the day you want to remember, but with all of that huffing and puffing, the last thing you think about is looking your best. You feel all blah, in full bloat, screaming in agony, so why bother?
I know that if I would have had the option of at least thinking I looked great (and I know I would have in the I Dream Of Sushi as that’s my personal favorite), looking at my just after baby pictures would be much more fun!
This gallery contains 8 photos.
Caden lane is known for their bold print combinations. Their new IKAT Collection continues in their trademark style of bold and beautiful. The New IKAT, offered in Pink and Blue combinations, still maintains the element of traditional baby; however, with a charm and originality that surpasses any traditional pink or blue theme. The modern diamond, chevron and mod patterns are fresh and new.
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Luxury baby girl bedding – RYLEIGHby Caden Lane
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Luxury baby boy bedding – GAGE by Caden Lane
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Luxury baby girl bedding – LILA by Caden Lane
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Luxury baby boy bedding – ASHER by Caden Lane
This gallery contains 2 photos.
When tradition is something coveted but the typical pastel pink and blue are far from what you crave, how about bold and beautiful! MaliMoobaby would like to introduce two luxury baby bedding sets to give you just that: Tradition with a twist.
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Luxury baby boy bedding –GABE by Caden Lane
The Boutique Collection by Caden lane features GABE, a striking baby boy bedding set in a combination of stripes, plaids and star prints in bold blues, browns and green. Slightly vintage in feel and bringing back some color combinations of the 70’s, this luxury baby bedding set has a traditional feel with a funky twist.
Decorating Ideas with “GABE”
- Try painting the room a pale pastel blue so as to keep the bold stripes of “GABE” as the main focus.
- Paint the moldings a vibrant royal blue. Often doing the unexpected, like painting the moldings darker is a fun twist to tradition.
- Paint circles on the wall in Blue, brown and green replicating the little circles from the print.
- This is the perfect bedding set to use a teddy bear theme. Add some old fashioned brown teddy bears fashioned with bright green ribbons around their neck.
MaliMoo Baby introduces the Classic baby girl bedding – AVERY by Caden Lane
Modern and Bold, the AVERY baby bedding set is part of the Classic Collections by Caden lane. Its bold and beautiful style outsmarts the traditional primary colours with its whimsical dots and outrageous stripes!
Decorating Ideas with “AVERY”
- Try painting the room a chartreuse green. Lite and simple, this colour gives the refreshing twist of lime yet more subtle.
- Paint the moldings a soft sand color. Bring in the traditional colours in a non conventional way!
- Buy a vintage dresser and paint it paprika red.
- Little girls always need a pretty mirror. Try to find a vintage mirror and paint it in a true aqua blue. Against the pale chartreuse wall and atop the paprika colored dresser, imagine how fun.